HBase >> mail # user >> how to reduce zookeeper.out

Re: 答复: how to reduce zookeeper.out
This is the kind of info I have on my ZK.out:
2013-03-30 10:54:33,605 [myid:1] - INFO
[NIOServerCxn.Factory:0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0:2181:NIOServerCnxnFactory@213] -
Accepted socket connection from /192.168.23.10:40812
2013-03-30 10:54:33,685 [myid:1] - INFO
[NIOServerCxn.Factory:0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0:2181:ZooKeeperServer@838] -
Client attempting to establish new session at /192.168.23.10:40812
2013-03-30 10:54:33,706 [myid:1] - INFO
[CommitProcessor:1:ZooKeeperServer@604] - Established session
0x13d783198e46fcf with negotiated timeout 40000 for client
/192.168.23.10:40812
2013-03-30 10:54:35,148 [myid:1] - INFO
[NIOServerCxn.Factory:0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0:2181:NIOServerCnxnFactory@213] -
Accepted socket connection from /192.168.23.5:34998
2013-03-30 10:54:35,160 [myid:1] - INFO
[NIOServerCxn.Factory:0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0:2181:NIOServerCnxnFactory@213] -
Accepted socket connection from /192.168.23.5:34999
2013-03-30 10:54:35,177 [myid:1] - INFO
[NIOServerCxn.Factory:0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0:2181:ZooKeeperServer@838] -
Client attempting to establish new session at /192.168.23.5:34998
2013-03-30 10:54:35,178 [myid:1] - INFO
[NIOServerCxn.Factory:0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0:2181:ZooKeeperServer@838] -
Client attempting to establish new session at /192.168.23.5:34999
2013-03-30 10:54:35,195 [myid:1] - INFO
[CommitProcessor:1:ZooKeeperServer@604] - Established session
0x13d783198e46fd0 with negotiated timeout 40000 for client
/192.168.23.5:34998
2013-03-30 10:54:35,207 [myid:1] - INFO
[CommitProcessor:1:ZooKeeperServer@604] - Established session
0x13d783198e46fd1 with negotiated timeout 40000 for client
/192.168.23.5:34999
also, I just tried to rm and touch and it's now writing on the file
anymore, so it's not a good solution.

I just stopped and restarted it and it's now writing on the file
again. I did that because I have 3 ZK servers... So it should be safe.

I have a MR job running right now, and it does seems it has impacted
it. But I have not check all the logs yet.

JM