HBase >> mail # user >> HBase as a backend for GUI app?

Re: HBase as a backend for GUI app?
Thanks everybody for the replies.  Sounds very reassuring.  We will continue
with our plan of accessing HBase directly from GWT for our POC.

Javamann - I like to be anonymous so I don't feel bad about asking dumb
questions ;)