HBase >> mail # dev >> [build issue] Missing artifact org.apache.hbase:hbase-hadoop-compat

Re: [build issue] Missing artifact org.apache.hbase:hbase-hadoop-compat
Ted,
I must have had a blonde moment. I was in habit of doing 'mvn
eclipse:eclipse' in 0.90.x and 0.92.x to generate eclipse files.
Did same on trunk and it failed. Later followed
http://hbase.apache.org/book/ides.html#eclipse and did *mvn install* first
before
generating eclipse files.  And it worked....!

Sorry for raising false alarm.

-Shrijeet