HBase >> mail # dev >> Re: Hbase on 64-bit Windows 7: "hostname not provided"

Re: Hbase on 64-bit Windows 7: "hostname not provided"
Thank you Andrew for the below.  You were running all in cygwin I take it?
 Should we update this document:
http://hadoop.apache.org/hbase/docs/r0.20.2/cygwin.html?

St.Ack

On Mon, Jan 18, 2010 at 2:26 PM, Andrew Milkowski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]