HBase, mail # user - Updating from 0.90.2 to 0.94

Re: Updating from 0.90.2 to 0.94
Yusup Ashrap 2013-02-26, 08:00
Hi Kiran , thanks for reply
>From what I've read from online docs , downtime is inevitable for upgrading from 0.90.2 to 0.94,
and I can afford some downtime. I cannot afford dataloss, so I am concerning potential problems with rolling back to 0.90.2 if I fail to upgrade.
--
Best Regards
Yusup Ashrap