Flume >> mail # user >> Question about the Setting up Eclipse wiki page

Question about the Setting up Eclipse wiki page
On the wiki, https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLUME/Development+Environment#DevelopmentEnvironment-SettingupEclipse, the basic instructions say that I can use either the maven-eclipse plugin or the m2eclipse plugin. But, it only shows how to use the maven-eclipse plugin. Are the instructions the same for m2eclipse? The implication that I get from the page is no.

Thanks!

--
Thom DeCarlo