Sqoop >> mail # dev >> Mentors: Need to create Versions for Sqoop Jira

Re: Mentors: Need to create Versions for Sqoop Jira
Hello Folks,
Sorry for no response, I'm on vacations with limited network until 1st aug.

It looks all is fine now. Or you need some actions from me ?

--
Olivier Lamy
Talend : http://talend.com