Sqoop, mail # dev - Mentors: Need to create Versions for Sqoop Jira

Re: Mentors: Need to create Versions for Sqoop Jira
Olivier Lamy 2011-07-27, 20:49
Hello Folks,
Sorry for no response, I'm on vacations with limited network until 1st aug.

It looks all is fine now. Or you need some actions from me ?

--
Olivier Lamy
Talend : http://talend.com