Hive >> mail # dev >> Can HCatalog work with Hadoop 2.x?

Can HCatalog work with Hadoop 2.x?
Hi all,

Could anyone let know whether HCatalog can work with Hadoop 2.x or not at this time, or if possible how could it be done and where is the doc? I know HCatalog is part of Hive now, and we make it that Hive can work with Hadoop 2.x, but HCatalog seems to need special tweak.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Kai