MapReduce >> mail # user >> how to schedule the hadoop commands in cron job or any orther way?

Re: how to schedule the hadoop commands in cron job or any orther way?
Hi,

If you have few and simpler hadoop jobs like for data ingestion or
manipulation etc. then you can easily manage it through some shell script
and put it in crontab. But in case you have bunch of complex and
interdependent jobs then you can use Oozie tool for configuring, scheduling
and monitoring your complex jobs effectively .

http://www.slideshare.net/martyhall/hadoop-tutorial-oozie

Regards
Jitendra