Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> ZooKeeper 3.4.0 release.

ZooKeeper 3.4.0 release.
Hi all,
 We have just come to realize that there is an issue that causes data
loss/inconsistent data. This affects  upgrades from 3.3.* to 3.4.0.
The issue is https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZOOKEEPER-1319. We
are working on a fix and will be doing a 3.4.1 ASAP. We will be
pulling back 3.4.0 so that folks do not download and start using it.
Other downstream projects will have to upgrade to 3.4.1. Sorry for
inconvenience.

thanks
mahadev