Hadoop >> mail # user >> executing map/reduce and different file's format

executing map/reduce and different file's format
Hi ,

    I have to run map/reduce job. Inputs to this job will be files with
different formats .
question:
       processing line from file , how can I check (know)  from which  file
this line was read?

Thanks in advance
Oleg.