Avro, mail # user - Classpath for java

Re: Classpath for java
Jeremy Lewi 2011-06-27, 02:28
Thanks for the tip Scott.

It looks like there may have been a couple issues
1) I needed to do an mvn install at the top level to install all the
other modules
2) I Pair is a generic class so I think that could be an issue with
making executable.
3) Running from java/mapred as opposed to the top-level appeared to
work.

Thanks