Pig, mail # dev - [gsoc2012] plan/data flow visualizer web interface - PIG-2586

Re: [gsoc2012] plan/data flow visualizer web interface - PIG-2586
Daniel Dai 2012-04-06, 00:36
Seems they changed the rule this year. Last year non-committer can
mentor. I can be the backup if no one else want to mentor this.

Daniel