HBase, mail # dev - Consistency issue when a Put is in the memstore but a more recent Delete is cleaned in a major compaction

Re: Consistency issue when a Put is in the memstore but a more recent Delete is cleaned in a major compaction
Ted Yu 2013-03-19, 21:24
Here is one related thread (on minor compaction, though) :

Is it feasible to delete qualified tombstones during minor compaction?