HBase >> mail # dev >> Consistency issue when a Put is in the memstore but a more recent Delete is cleaned in a major compaction

Re: Consistency issue when a Put is in the memstore but a more recent Delete is cleaned in a major compaction
Here is one related thread (on minor compaction, though) :

Is it feasible to delete qualified tombstones during minor compaction?