HBase >> mail # user >> connection error to remote hbase node

Re: connection error to remote hbase node
Richard,

Do you perhaps have a stray /etc/zookeeper/zoo.cfg file lying around
on your client node?

I think the issue may be that its picking up a default of localhost
from reading an non-configured zoo.cfg on the classpath.

--
Harsh J