HBase >> mail # dev >> [DISCUSS] More new feature backports to 0.94.

Re: [DISCUSS] More new feature backports to 0.94.
The general understanding is that we should not have been in this
condition. But since we are, and as per Lars' comments, we desperately need
some of the features.

Let's move the discussions to individual backporting jiras. We can gauge
reward / risk on a case by case basis (which we have been doing a decent
job so far)