HBase >> mail # user >> increment-related bug Was: HBASE-7114 Increment does not extend Mutation but probably should

+
Ted Yu 2013-01-26, 16:56
+
Asaf Mesika 2013-01-26, 17:18
+
Ted Yu 2013-01-26, 17:50
+
Mesika, Asaf 2013-01-30, 17:25
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-01-30, 18:28
Re: increment-related bug Was: HBASE-7114 Increment does not extend Mutation but probably should
So if this bug you mentioned (3787) is correct, there is no workaround.
Once you reach 60 seconds timeout, you have no way of knowing if the server finished processing this Increment or not, so you'll know whether to send it or not.

+
Andrew Purtell 2013-01-30, 19:29