MapReduce, mail # user - Re: Yarn -- one of the daemons getting killed

Re: Yarn -- one of the daemons getting killed
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2013-12-17, 19:01
That's good info. It is more than likely that it is the OOM killer. See http://stackoverflow.com/questions/726690/who-killed-my-process-and-why for example.

Thanks,
+Vinod

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE