Zookeeper, mail # dev - Get rid of unnecessary Interfaces

Re: Get rid of unnecessary Interfaces
Benjamin Reed 2011-09-23, 14:10
that's right tom. many of those interfaces were put in by design so
that later we can have other implementations, some of them were not
there originally. i agree thomas that it is a pain that you have to do
two clicks in eclipse to get to the actual implementation.

i believe the beans are used for jmx.

ben