Kafka >> mail # user >> Re: Kafka user group meeting

+
Ken Krugler 2012-06-05, 23:30
+
Tim Lossen 2012-06-06, 07:47
Re: Kafka user group meeting
I'd be interested, but living in a country far far away sucks.
Is there a chance you could somehow make these online meetings?
Deployment, scaling, use cases, Q/A, TODOs & project status would be great!

Roman

2012/6/6 Tim Lossen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> +1 for use cases. plus deployment details.
>
> as for possible dates, i will next be in the bay area from june 25
> till june 29.
>
> tim
>
> On 2012-06-06, at 01:39 , Taylor Gautier wrote:
>
> > I'm more interested in use cases then deep code.  I'd like to hear how
> > people are using or planning to use kafka.
> >
> > On Tue, Jun 5, 2012 at 3:33 PM, xiaoyu wang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> >
> >> Definitely Interested.
> >>
> >> Content:
> >> A. tutorial (walk through the kafka source code at high level) , new
> >> features, operations,
> >> B. Q/A session

> what

> --