Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Backport of MiniAccumuloCluster v1.5 to v1.4

Backport of MiniAccumuloCluster v1.5 to v1.4
The back porting of the proxy is pretty much complete. I have not submitted the patch yet because I am not able to run any automated integration tests without the mini Accumulo cluster. I've gotten pretty far with backporting the Mini Accumulo Cluster and it would be massively useful to have the it in v1.4 (if it works out well). Anyone against submitting a separate patch for this when it's complete?
+
Josh Elser 2013-04-04, 01:47
+
Corey Nolet 2013-04-04, 02:01