MapReduce >> mail # user >> Object in mapreduce

Re: Object in mapreduce
Check out the Distributed Cache feature: http://hadoop.apache.org/docs/stable/api/org/apache/hadoop/filecache/DistributedCache.html

Kai

Am 28.12.2013 um 10:27 schrieb unmesha sreeveni <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Can we write an object from Driver class to a file and retrieve the content in mapper.
> Static is not working in mapreduce code
>
> --
> Thanks & Regards
>
> Unmesha Sreeveni U.B
> Junior Developer
> http://www.unmeshasreeveni.blogspot.in/

Kai Voigt Am Germaniahafen 1 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
24143 Kiel +49 160 96683050
Germany @KaiVoigt