Sqoop >> mail # dev >> New blog post on using oracle wallets

New blog post on using oracle wallets
Dear Sqoop users/developers

We have a new blog post published on apache sqoop blog on using oracle
wallets with Sqoop.   Hope it is helpful.  My thanks to Jarek Jarcec Cecho
and a Justin Sears and other reviewers who helped validate this and
 helping me through the process of getting this published.

Thanks

Venkat

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE