Hadoop >> mail # general >> Build Hadoop 1.0.4 eclipse plugin

+
William Kang 2013-01-12, 18:58
+
Gaurav Kumar 2013-01-12, 19:11
+
William Kang 2013-01-15, 01:51
+
William Kang 2013-01-20, 03:45
+
Gaurav Kumar 2013-01-20, 05:13
+
William Kang 2013-01-20, 18:46
Re: Build Hadoop 1.0.4 eclipse plugin
I have a compiled eclipse plugin to share:
http://yiyujia.blogspot.com/2012/10/eclipse-mapreduce-plugin-build-for.html

I also write down my steps to compile the plugin from the source code:
http://yiyujia.blogspot.com/2012/11/build-hadoop-eclipse-plugin-from-source.html

I am using CentOS.