Hadoop, mail # dev - [PROPOSAL] change in bylaws to remove Release Plan vote

Re: [PROPOSAL] change in bylaws to remove Release Plan vote
Matt Foley 2013-05-22, 02:06
Hi Jagane,
since you did not explicitly cast a -1 or other numerical vote, please if
you wish go ahead and cast a vote in the VOTE thread.
Best regards,
--Matt