HBase >> mail # user >> Hbase Region Size

Re: Hbase Region Size
Hi Vineet,

So to get the size you can get the list of stores for the region and call
getStoreSizeUncompressed on each store. I'm not 100% sure this method is
accessible from outside the class. If it's not accessible, might be good to
have an easy way to get this information.

you can take a look at ConstantSizeRegionSplitPolicy,java and Store.java to
see how it's done.

I will take a deeper look when I will get off the plane ;)

JM