Flume >> mail # dev >> [DISCUSS] Flume 1.4 release plan

+
Mike Percy 2013-05-22, 07:33
+
Hari Shreedharan 2013-05-22, 07:45
+
Arvind Prabhakar 2013-05-22, 08:02
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-05-22, 08:09
+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2013-05-22, 09:02
+
Ralph Goers 2013-05-26, 14:58
+
Mike Percy 2013-05-28, 13:47
+
Ralph Goers 2013-05-29, 15:49
+
Roshan Naik 2013-05-29, 22:36
+
Roshan Naik 2013-06-06, 18:29
+
Mike Percy 2013-06-12, 00:16
+
Edward Sargisson 2013-05-22, 16:28
+
Will McQueen 2013-05-22, 16:41
+
Venkatesh S R 2013-05-22, 16:51
+
Mubarak Seyed 2013-05-22, 17:41
+
Roshan Naik 2013-05-22, 18:25
Re: [DISCUSS] Flume 1.4 release plan
+1 for Flume 1.4
+1 for Mike being RM.
On Wed, May 22, 2013 at 1:25 PM, Roshan Naik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> +1 for both (non binding)
>

> On Wed, May 22, 2013 at 10:41 AM, Mubarak Seyed <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > +1 for Flume 1.4
> > +1 for Mike being RM
> >

> > -Mubarak
> >
> > On May 22, 2013, at 9:51 AM, Venkatesh S R <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > > +1 for both! Thanks Mike!
> > >
> > > Best,
> > > Venkatesh

> > lot