Pig >> mail # user >> Saving files to HDFS

Saving files to HDFS
I have a pig script that creates tuples containing JSON.

I want to save the content of each tuple to a separate file e.g. file1.json
to HDFS.

So, my question is, is it possible to write a store function that can save
each tuple as an individual file to HDFS?

Thanks,
James