Pig >> mail # user >> Pig at Salesforce.com

Pig at Salesforce.com
I wanted to share a deck that has some details regarding how we use Pig for
one of the the projects at Salesforce. Essentially, we merged Force.com
platform with Hadoop/Pig to generate very critical daily reports.
http://www.slideshare.net/narayan26/hadoop-forcedotcom-like

Thanks,
Prashant