HBase >> mail # user >> How to check if a major_compact is done?

How to check if a major_compact is done?
Hi, All,
I want to measure the duration of a major compaction in HBase. Since the
function call majorCompact is asynchronous, I may need to manually check
when the major compaction is done. Does Hbase (as of version 0.92.4)
provide an interface to determine completion of major compaction? Thanks.
Yun