Hadoop >> mail # user >> Set dmax for metrics

Set dmax for metrics
Hi!

I'm trying to set dmax value for metrics hadoop sends to ganglia. Our HDFS
version uses metrics2 context so I tried approach from here:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hadoop/common/branches/HDFS-1073/common/conf/hadoop-metrics2.properties
But It didn't work for me. Also there are examples for setting this options
only for certain metrics but not how to set it for all metrics.
I also have tried following:

*.sink.ganglia.dmax=1111
*.sink.ganglia.dmax=*=1111
datanode.sink.ganglia.dmax=1111
datanode.sink.ganglia.dmax=*=1111
datanode.sink.ganglia.dmax=1111
*.sink.ganglia.dmax=jvm.metrics.memHeapUsedM=1111
datanode.sink.ganglia.dmax=jvm.metrics.memHeapUsedM=1111

But with no success. What is correct way to set dmax for all metrics for
metrics2?
And is there way to do same for metrics context (first one)?

Thanks in advance!

--
Best Regards
Ivan Tretyakov