Pig >> mail # user >> Json array parsing issue with Pig JsonLoader

+
Zhu Wayne 2013-05-07, 22:38
+
Niels Basjes 2013-05-08, 14:54
+
Ruslan Al-Fakikh 2013-05-08, 16:48
Re: Json array parsing issue with Pig JsonLoader
Thanks guys for your advice. I am on CDH4.2 now. If Elephant-bird doesn't
work with CDH4, UDF is my way out or I can patch piggybank
 to get XmlLoader working.
+
Niels Basjes 2013-05-08, 19:31
+