Hive >> mail # user >> Run simple HiveQL query using shell script?

Re: Run simple HiveQL query using shell script?
I know by that way I can pipe the output to some txt file, but is there any
way I can do within some sort of shell script so that If I need to schedule
that shell script to run daily at some particular time, then it should work
that way also and also I need to send that txt file as an attachment in an
email.
*Raihan Jamal*