Hadoop >> mail # general >> DISCUSSION: Cut a hadoop-0.20.0-append release from the tip of branch-0.20-append branch?

Re: DISCUSSION: Cut a hadoop-0.20.0-append release from the tip of branch-0.20-append branch?
> Thats why I think we should go to 0.22 ASAP and get companies to build
their new features on trunk against that.

There was a thread in Nov - 'Caution using Hadoop 0.21'
It would be helpful to see response to 0.22