Drill >> mail # dev >> contributing to drill

contributing to drill
Hi All

My name is David Alves, I'm a phd student at UT Austin and I'd very much like to contribute to drill.
I already have some experience with OSS (I'm a commiter in whirr and i've contributed to cassandra and jclouds).
I know the project is in its early states and I'd like to contribute any way that I can.
I've already read the papers and the presentation in the incubator proposal so any clues wrt to where to go from there are appreciated.

Best
David Alves