Accumulo >> mail # dev >> AccumuloClassloader on OS X?

AccumuloClassloader on OS X?
I'm trying to run the 1.5 branch on OS X and having what appear to be
issues with AccumuloClassloader not picking up the jars that are provided
by Hadoop. I'm using Hadoop 2.0. None of the hadoop jars get picked up by
the AccumuloClassloader but they work fine when I pass them in manually by
editing the shell script.

Have any of the dev's encountered issues with this? What is the motivation
for moving classpath setup into Java code?