Chukwa >> mail # dev >> Chukwa not on Apache mirror

Re: Chukwa not on Apache mirror
Nevermind. I commented on the JIRA, but we were pointing to
/incubator/chukwa but the distros are still on on /hadoop/chukwa. I've
fixed the link to point back to /hadoop/chukwa, but I left the bug
open to track getting the distros moved to /incubator/chukwa.