Hive >> mail # user >> Hive 0.10 release date

Re: Hive 0.10 release date
Thanks for the advice Edward. That makes sense to me.

As a side note, while doing some searching, I stumbled upon your blog[1]
regarding the release which made me even more curious. :)

[1]
http://www.edwardcapriolo.com/roller/edwardcapriolo/entry/when_hive_0_10_release

--
Swarnim