Hadoop, mail # general - [ANNOUNCE] hadoop-2.0.3-alpha released!

+
Arun C Murthy 2013-02-15, 13:13
+
Karthik Kambatla 2013-02-15, 16:06
Re: [ANNOUNCE] hadoop-2.0.3-alpha released!
Harsh J 2013-02-15, 18:00
Thanks for doing this Arun, and the extra notes as well!

Karthik - Looks like http://hadoop.apache.org/docs/ doesn't seem to
have 2.0.3 docs yet. I think the location of putting down docs changed
this week from http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/hadoop/common/site/common/publish/docs/
to http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/hadoop/common/site/main/publish/docs/
and the latter's yet to receive 2.0.3 doc replacements. [Arun - on
this as well?]

--
Harsh J
+