HBase, mail # dev - hadoop 2.0 dependency upgraded to 2.0.3-alpha

+
Ted Yu 2013-02-22, 17:35
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-02-22, 17:55
+
Ted Yu 2013-02-22, 18:04
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-02-22, 18:07
+
Ted Yu 2013-02-22, 18:10
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-02-22, 18:31
+
Ted Yu 2013-02-22, 19:39
+
Ted Yu 2013-02-22, 19:49
+
Stack 2013-02-22, 21:02
+
Ted Yu 2013-02-22, 21:07
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-02-22, 21:12
Re: hadoop 2.0 dependency upgraded to 2.0.3-alpha
Ted Yu 2013-02-26, 20:03
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/YARN-429 was logged for this issue.

FYI

+