Hadoop, mail # general - [DISCUSS] Spin out MR, HDFS and YARN as their own TLPs and disband Hadoop umbrella project

Tom White 2012-08-29, 20:34
Eric - I agree with Common being included in HDFS. That's what I meant
by Common not having a clear enough mission to be a TLP by itself.

Arun - I'm happy to RM some of the upcoming MR releases too. Also to
help out with the work on audience annotations and compatibility.

Cheers,
Tom