Zookeeper >> mail # user >> [ANNOUNCE] Apache Curator 2.3.0 released

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Curator 2.3.0 released
Can we use Apache Curator 2.3.0 in the maven project or not?

I tried adding dependency 2.3.0 in my maven project but it doesnt work..
On Thu, Nov 7, 2013 at 9:44 AM, Jordan Zimmerman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]