Accumulo, mail # user - filter on value ranges

Re: filter on value ranges
Aaron Cordova 2012-03-09, 14:20
To answer your question, I would not use built-in iterators for this.

But if you were determined, you could use what is known as 'document sharding' as opposed to 'term sharding' and use an intersecting iterator.