Hive >> mail # dev >> hive 0.10 release

+
Ashutosh Chauhan 2012-11-08, 00:50
Re: hive 0.10 release
That sounds good. I think this issue needs to be solved as well as
anything else that produces a bugus query result.

Edward

On Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 7:50 PM, Ashutosh Chauhan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Its been a while since we released 0.10 more than six months ago. All this
> while, lot of action has happened with various cool features landing in
> trunk. Additionally, I am looking forward to HiveServer2 landing in
> trunk.  So, I propose that we cut the branch for 0.10 soon afterwards and
> than release it. Thoughts?
>
> Thanks,
> Ashutosh
+
Namit Jain 2012-11-08, 03:58
+
Alexander Lorenz 2012-11-08, 07:23
+
Carl Steinbach 2012-11-08, 23:18
+
Owen OMalley 2012-11-08, 23:22
+
Ashutosh Chauhan 2012-11-15, 22:29
+
Ashutosh Chauhan 2012-11-19, 22:55
+
kulkarni.swarnim@...) 2012-11-19, 23:26
+
Sushanth Sowmyan 2012-11-20, 21:28
+
Shreepadma Venugopalan 2012-11-08, 00:56