HDFS >> mail # dev >> Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.0.4.1-alpha

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.0.4.1-alpha
Konstantin, Cos,

As we change from 2.0.4.1 to 2.0.5 you'll need to do the following
housekeeping as you work the new RC.

* rename the svn branch
* update the versions in the POMs
* update the CHANGES.txt in trunk, branch-2 and the release branch
* change the current 2.0.5 version in JIRA to 2.1.0, create a new 2.0.5
version, change the fix version of the 2 JIRAs that make the RC

Thanks.

--
Alejandro