MapReduce, mail # user - Who creates job.jar?

Re: Who creates job.jar?
Steve Lewis 2010-06-24, 22:52
You create the jar and export it to aws before running the job. The jar
should contain all of your code and in a directory called lib all libraries
you need - I have a tool for generating jars but it is a little rough -

--
Steven M. Lewis PhD
Institute for Systems Biology