MapReduce >> mail # user >> Who creates job.jar?

Re: Who creates job.jar?
You create the jar and export it to aws before running the job. The jar
should contain all of your code and in a directory called lib all libraries
you need - I have a tool for generating jars but it is a little rough -

--
Steven M. Lewis PhD
Institute for Systems Biology