MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: DefaultResourceCalculator ClassNotFoundException

Re: DefaultResourceCalculator ClassNotFoundException
"Can you check the config entry for yarn.scheduler.capacity.resource-
calculator ?
It should point to org.apache.hadoop.yarn.util.resource.
DefaultResourceCalculator"

Answer provided by Ted Yu in thread "DefaultResourceCalculator class not
found, ResourceManager fails to start."

regards

2013/11/15 YouPeng Yang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Hi all
>
>   It‘s wierd to failed to start my yarn resourcemanager with an
> exception[1].
>
>     I aslo do some google, someone also encountered this problem with no
> solved answer.
>     I check the src ,there is actually no the DefaultResourceCalculator in
> package :org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.resource,however I
> found the DefaultResourceCalculator  in org.apache.hadoop.yarn.util.resource
>
>     why we miss the class?
>

> [1]-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> 2013-11-15 17:41:46,755 INFO
> org.apache.hadoop.metrics2.impl.MetricsConfig: loaded properties from
> hadoop-metrics2.properties
> 2013-11-15 17:41:46,876 INFO
> org.apache.hadoop.metrics2.impl.MetricsSystemImpl: Scheduled snapshot
> period at 10 second(s).
> 2013-11-15 17:41:46,877 INFO
> org.apache.hadoop.metrics2.impl.MetricsSystemImpl: ResourceManager metrics
> system started
> 2013-11-15 17:41:47,013 INFO org.apache.hadoop.service.AbstractService:
> Service ResourceManager failed in state INITED; cause:
> java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException:
> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Class
> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.resource.DefaultResourceCalculator
> not found
> java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException:
> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Class
> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.resource.DefaultResourceCalculator
> not found
>     at
> org.apache.hadoop.conf.Configuration.getClass(Configuration.java:1752)
>     at
> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.scheduler.capacity.CapacitySchedulerConfiguration.getResourceCalculator(CapacitySchedulerConfiguration.java:333)
>     at
> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.scheduler.capacity.CapacityScheduler.reinitialize(CapacityScheduler.java:263)
>     at
> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.ResourceManager.serviceInit(ResourceManager.java:249)
>     at
> org.apache.hadoop.service.AbstractService.init(AbstractService.java:163)
>     at
> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.ResourceManager.main(ResourceManager.java:871)
> Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
> Class
> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.resource.DefaultResourceCalculator
> not found
>     at
> org.apache.hadoop.conf.Configuration.getClass(Configuration.java:1720)
>     at
> org.apache.hadoop.conf.Configuration.getClass(Configuration.java:1744)
>     ... 5 more
> [...]
+
YouPeng Yang 2013-11-19, 01:34
+