MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: DefaultResourceCalculator ClassNotFoundException

Re: DefaultResourceCalculator ClassNotFoundException
"Can you check the config entry for yarn.scheduler.capacity.resource-
calculator ?
It should point to org.apache.hadoop.yarn.util.resource.
DefaultResourceCalculator"

Answer provided by Ted Yu in thread "DefaultResourceCalculator class not
found, ResourceManager fails to start."

regards