HBase >> mail # user >> how can thrift connect to hbase?

Re: how can thrift connect to hbase?
Hi Andy,
      you give me two ways to install (or configure) thriftserver , first
is showed @http://abloz.com/2012/06/01/python-operating-hbase-thrift-to.html
     second way @
http://abloz.com/2012/05/31/example-thrift-installation.html, i prefer the
first one, but seems the second one if official?
      which one is better, or both works?

     Best R.

beatls