HBase >> mail # user >> Re: Hbase 0,9X + Hadoop Columns return

Re: Hbase 0,9X + Hadoop Columns return
issues@ is the wrong mailing list for this, I'm putting it in BCC and
replying now to user@

First guess that comes in mind is that not all your rows have data in
p:, if it's really the only family you are scanning in your MR.

Trying doing a scan in the shell in p: and see what comes out.

J-D